[Twisted-Python] How to package a program that I'm running as twistd dmucs.py

Victor Norman vic.norman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:51:05 EDT 2010

I am nearing the end of developing my application and am thinking about how
to package it up.  I have been testing it by running it this way:

twistd -ny dmucs.py

I was hoping I could just rename my dmucs.py to dmucsd   and then put this
in the first line of the file:

#!/bin/env twistd -ny

(or whatever other args instead of -ny)

But, this isn't working for me.

Can someone recommend the correct way to package up my application so that
it can be run by typing

dmucsd

?

Thanks.

Vic

--
“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” -- Antoine de Saint