[Twisted-Python] Unhandled Deferred Error

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 05:30:10 EDT 2010

Hi

All the starpy API calls return a deferred object. Adding an errback is just
like adding errback to any other deferred.

df = agi.streamFile("somefile")
df.addCallback(yourcallback)
df.addErrback(yourerrback)

It is no different from a deferred so it supports all the methods that a
normal twisted deferred object supports.

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/10.0.0/api/twisted.internet.defer.Deferred.html

--
Thanks & Regards,
Godson Gera