[Twisted-Python] spawn wsgi resource into separate process

Thomas Johnson tomfmason at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 14:37:01 EDT 2010

In the following code I am attempting to host several django applications in
vhosts - http://pastie.org/1122806 . This code works fine if I only need one
settings module. In my case each vhost needs it's own(lines 32-38)
DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE environment variable. It appears that I need to use
reactor.spawnProcess to spawn a new process with the required environment
variable.

Can anyone give me a few suggestions as to how to accomplish this task?

I think that it involves writing a custom protocol that would communicate
with the wsgi process but there may be better options available. Any