[Twisted-Python] Check out my photos on Facebook

Raja Pavan invite+zj4oao24jo_9 at facebookmail.com
Sat Aug 28 04:41:57 EDT 2010

Hi Twisted,

Thanks,
Raja

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100001226497896&k=Z6E3Y6UYSZW1WKBJPB63QTWTP4D1YU2NUWHSJKQOYW&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=twisted-python%40twistedmatrix.com&c=46d744b8cb34ab4547db11de9168827d

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=da0a54&u=100000673873684&mid=2e2c902G5af338a4bf14G0G8
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303