[Twisted-Python] Unhandled Deferred Error

shwetanka srivastava shwetanka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:43:42 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm using twisted api with starpy to make a conference call. After a
successful call this error is logged in my log file

ERROR:twsited:Unhandled error in Deferred:
ERROR:twsited:Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/protocols/basic.py", line
148, in dataReceived
    self.lineReceived(line)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/starpy/fastagi.py", line 120,
in lineReceived
    df.callback( line )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line
243, in callback
    self._startRunCallbacks(result)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line
312, in _startRunCallbacks
    self._runCallbacks()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line
328, in _runCallbacks
    self.result = callback(self.result, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/starpy/fastagi.py", line 145,
in checkFailure
    raise error.AGICommandFailure( FAILURE_CODE, result )
starpy.error.AGICommandFailure: (-1, '-1 endpos=97440')

Calls are perfectly ok. I tried to google about the error and found out if I
don't provide an errback() to a deferred object then this happens.
How do i find which deferred object is posing this problem and also whether
it affects the program execution because my program is working absolutely
fine.
--
Regards
Shwetanka