[Twisted-Python] Get trial to use the docstring?

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:33:31 EDT 2010

Is there already a way to get twisted to print out a test's docstring
(like unittest does) instead of the name of the function in it's
output?  I've looked at trial's options and searched the list
archives, but I'm not seeing anything...

For example, here's what my tests look like when run by unittest:

$ test/run.py -v
==> Starting Prerequisite Tests ... ok
Supported OS? ... ok
Supported version of Python? ... ok

And here's what they look like when run by trial:

$ trial test/run.py
run
  Test00Prerequisites
    test_00banner ...                                                      [OK]
    test_01os ...                                                          [OK]

~ Nathan