[Twisted-Python] mercurial branch

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:42:39 EDT 2010

Just a personal opinion, but I'd rather see an official DVCS in
Mercurial or Git. I'm not a real Mercurial user myself but from a
market share point-of-view, there's more folks using those which would
make for a lower barrier to entry for new people getting involved.
Twisted frequently bucks popularity trends, but I'm not sure this in
one case where it would be beneficial.