[Twisted-Python] HTTP POST method in php on twisted server

Tux Attack tuxattack14 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:24:32 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am trying to use php script on twisted server using twcgi.I want to make
use of http POST method in that.What I want to do is, suppose I am having
one html page say index.html and from that page I want to redirect to other
php page and pass data to that php page using POST method.But I am not able
to access any POST data in php script.When I debugged through
twcgi.CGIScript.render method, I didn't find any reference to POST data.So
how can i make use of POST data in php ?

Thank You.