[Twisted-Python] I found an interisting comment about Twisted vs. Erlang

Alec Matusis matusis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 14:16:40 EDT 2009

I have been a long time Twisted user, and I do not know Erlang.
I run into this interesting comment in engineering notes on Facebook Chat

“Leif K-Brooks
I'm curious whether you considered using the Python library Twisted
(http://twistedmatrix.com/) before deciding on Erlang. Its architecture is
also supposed to be able to support a large number of concurrent
connections. I would be interested in hearing about any issues you
discovered with it.
February 18 at 3:17am · Report

Lawrence Oluyede
TwistedMatrix does not possess the capabilities of Erlang, not even close.
February 18 at 4:35am · Report

What do you guys think?