[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:23:12 EDT 2009

To my knowledge you aren't missing e-mails. I asked jml last week about the
Sprint since I wanted to know if it was still happening and he indicated
that he was unable to organize the Sprint at this time. I then volunteered
to try and get something concrete happening, be it an on-time Sprint or be
it a delayed Sprint. A location and funding hadn't been secured by the time
I asked last week so that's why there aren't really any options for