[Twisted-Python] Seeking advice on use of Perspective Broker

Brett Sheffield brett at gladserv.com
Thu Sep 17 19:09:04 EDT 2009

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Brett Sheffield <brett at gladserv.com> wrote:
>> It doesn't cover twisted.web and nevoew very well because the API was
>> still shifting about then, but the rest seems pretty good.  It was
>> published in 2006.
>
> I know it was published in 2006, but 3 years can be a long time in the
> computing industry, but you've convinced me that its worth a ready.

Aye - curse these developers - they never sit still (especially the
Twisted lot!)  Always improving things.  I've been experimenting with
the latest Twisted and wsgi containers to get django running on top of
Twisted.  Seems to work rather well so far.

> Is
> there any link/path to purchase through which the project gets a a
> cut? I know amazon has referrer programs.

There's a link on the page at:
  http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/

> Thanks for the further information.

No worries.