[Twisted-Python] hi !!!

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy at cbm.uo.edu.cu
Tue Sep 15 12:47:56 EDT 2009

I wrote my problem in the last message an I wasn't clear with that...

Ok... I'm going again... !!!

I have a web server... this server was implemented with twisted using
XMLRPC... when the server start to run, in this moment I did

well, my server is listening by 8080 port, and when one command had become, I
catch the command, interpret it, and after I need to run another process tu
execute the command. To execute another process I have to call
"reactor.spawnProcess(...)" with its parameters, and after I have to say again
"reactor.run()", but the reactor is running because the server isn't stop.

I need to run another process with twisted without reactor.... how can I do
that ?? or, I can do the same thing with another variant ???

please.... help me !!!

"Amar desenfrenadamente es abrazar la utopía de que tenemos lo que queremos."
Freddy Martinez Garcia
Lic. en Ciencia de la Computación.
Edad: 27 Años
Santiago de Cuba