[Twisted-Python] help with rector

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy at cbm.uo.edu.cu
Mon Sep 14 14:57:59 EDT 2009

hello to everybody...

well I need to do something with twisted, and I don't how I can do it...

My application use the twisted's framework, and it is a process manager. My
problem is when I run a process with twisted I have to do "reactor.run()" and
my application is one web service which is running, and to run this web
service I have to do too "reactor.run()"...

how can I run one process with twisted if the reactor is running ???

thanks

regards

Freddy

-------