[Twisted-Python] IOCP reactor on Windows 2000

Cedric Delfosse cdelfosse at mandriva.com
Wed Sep 9 11:28:21 EDT 2009

Hello,

Twisted Python 8.2.0 on Windows 2000 gives me this TB when I try to use
the IOCP reactor. Is it supported on this platform ? (Works very well on
Windows XP)

The instance's SvcRun() method failed
  File "win32serviceutil.pyc", line 805, in SvcRun
  File "server-win32.pyc", line 81, in SvcDoRun
  File "twisted\internet\iocpreactor\__init__.pyc", line 8, in <module>
  File "twisted\internet\iocpreactor\reactor.pyc", line 19, in <module>
  File "twisted\internet\iocpreactor\iocpsupport.pyc", line 12, in <module>
  File "twisted\internet\iocpreactor\iocpsupport.pyc", line 10, in __load
  File "iocpsupport.pyx", line 242, in iocpsupport
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: Failed to initialize Winsock function vectors

Regards,

--
Cedric Delfosse                                    Mandriva / Linbox
152, rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz              57070 METZ - FRANCE