[Twisted-Python] os x installer, multiple source locations

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Mon Sep 7 14:27:36 EDT 2009

On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Phil Christensen wrote:

> This is a frustrating partial install of Twisted that ships with OS X

Not true. It was fixed soon after 10.5's release. I think in the very
first patch, 10.5.1, but I could be wrong about that.

> Interestingly enough, it's gone
> from Snow Leopard

It's not gone from Snow Leopard -- Twisted is still installed by
default. Along with a bunch of other software.

See:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/
python/twisted/

James