[Twisted-Python] Working on multiple Twisted branches

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:48:58 EDT 2009

	I am very interested in the improvements to the Twisted Web Client
portion of Twisted and have been wanting to review two tickets/
branches in particular; 3987 and 886.

	Today I finally got around to getting the branches checked out and
merged, with some great help from `ivan` on IRC and, wrote a blog post
detailing exactly how to do it.

	It uses Git instead of Subversion for the actual merges so it didn't
suck anywhere as much as it would have with Subversion alone.

	Comments/corrections always welcome.