[Twisted-Python] Conferences / training?

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:29:09 EDT 2009

Does anyone do any "formal" Twisted training?

I've got several employees that are nearing the point where they need
to learn twisted (and I wouldn't mind getting some formal training
myself), and so I'm exploring the idea of either flying someone out to
our offices to train or having us all go out to some conference
(OSCON?) where some Twisted training goes on.  I'm not in a rush -- I
could wait up to a year if I had to, but I thought I ought to start
putting feelers out.

We're located in Utah, by the way.

~ Nathan