[Twisted-Python] Quotient projects

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Nov 24 08:48:08 EST 2009

On 09:42 am, art at academ.org wrote:
>What is the relationship between these quotient projects?
>    last release 0.9.2 2005 22:27, has imap support, has tap server
>    can somebody help to find the tarball of 0.9.2?
>    starts 0.1.0 (2006-06-12), as I see it does not have imap support
>and tap

The latter is a from-scratch rewrite of the former.  The former is based
on a database system with significant shortcomings and so will probably
never see any further development.

If you're curious about where things are going with the latter, the
divmod-dev mailing list or the #divmod channel on freenode are two
places you might be able to find people with whom to discuss that.