[Twisted-Python] long-polling channels with Twisted

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Thu Nov 19 12:04:28 EST 2009

If you're referring to something like XEP-0124 (BOSH)

http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0124.html

then the short answer is, I did only find a BOSH implementation done
with Twisted as part of an XMPP over BOSH connection manager
implementation called punjab.

http://code.stanziq.com/punjab

Interesting in this particular context could be strophe

http://code.stanziq.com/strophe/

I'm currently tinkering with a minimal BOSH sample providing a delayed
echo server which allows me to test the behavior of mobile 3G apps

Cheers, Werner