[Twisted-Python] Proposal (almost) to switch from Lore to Sphinx
lasizoillo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:00:36 EST 2009
2009/11/11 Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com>:
> I have written up a proposal here:
In this proposal you say:
* fabric fabfile for automation of docs workflow
* This page has some stuff on using cog in RestructuredText comments
to generate the output of sample scripts.
The second point (in Future Work) uses cog that is integrated in paver:
* Paver allow automation of docs workflow (fabric is not needed).
* With paver you can create an bootstraped instalation:
* Paver is compatible with setuptools and distutils.
I think that fabric is great for cluster distributions, but paver is
better for manage docs.
More information about the Twisted-Python