[Twisted-Python] TCP Queued connections

tim wylie timwylie at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:59:38 EST 2009

   What is the best way to set up a queue of tcp connections?  I'm currently using perspective broker for authentication and communication.  I want the client to register with the server, and then the server send back a message telling them their place in line.  This is easy, but then how can I store the connections on the server to send the client a message when it's his turn?  I realize I could store IP addresses, but then you lose connections behind firewalls/etc.  I could also give the client a time estimate and he could run a deferred call after that time, but I was hoping there was a more elegant way.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.