[Twisted-Python] synchronous/asynchronous api: possible interface

Tom Leys leyssw at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 13 14:18:48 EST 2009

Hi Doug.

I think that a decorator is a fairly nice idea, however you will
probably run into the following issue:
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/2066

Once a reactor has been started and stopped, starting the reactor again
will crash your program. You will need to come up with a way to get
around this problem if you plan to call your database code more than
once without restarting the python process.

-Tom

Message: 9