[Twisted-Python] Multi-reactor architecture

vitaly at synapticvision.com vitaly at synapticvision.com
Fri Nov 13 11:44:06 EST 2009

I've get confused enough already :-))

Once there is a Site that serving many clients and
reactor.listenSSL(), for example, that actually serving many TCP
connections and all these going through TwistedGateway, my logic,
please correct me if I wrong, says at some point there will be a limit
on concurrent TCP connections, so how is it solved with Twisted?

Quoting exarkun at twistedmatrix.com: