[Twisted-Python] Thrift/Twisted reconnecting client .. code review?

David Koblas koblas at extra.com
Thu Nov 12 12:10:59 EST 2009

I just got done putting together a reconnecting client (with queuing)
for twisted.  While it appears to work for me in practice, if anybody
has a few minutes to do a quick code review that would be really handy.
This is based on another thrift client, but in the end totally gutted
and now hopefully works, though I have to say there are always enough
edge cases with the twisted model that I'm never sure.

Code is available here..
    http://www.skitoy.com/p/twisted-code-review/261

Thanks,
--david