[Twisted-Python] Need help with Twisted. Please

Galina Kistanova gkistanova at accesssoftek.com
Mon Nov 9 13:56:07 EST 2009

Dear Twisted developers,

I am not a developer, and definitely need you advice.

I use Twisted 8.2.0 on Ubuntu 9.04 and on MAX Snow Leopard to set up Buildbot.
One of tests for Buildbot returns an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
Failure: twisted.internet.error.ProcessTerminated: A process has ended with a probable error condition: process ended with exit code 1

I am getting the same error both on Ubunty and Leopard. Please advice what could be wrong here?
What does it mean “twisted.internet.error.ProcessTerminated: A process has ended with a probable error condition: process ended with exit code 1”?

Thanks
Gal