[Twisted-Python] Volunteer for twisted code Reviews and Commits

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 19:48:14 EST 2009

On Nov 6, 2009, at 5:49 PM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

>  - Website.  Our front page needs an overhaul.  It's too hard for
> people
> new to Twisted to get the information they need from the current front
> page.  We should have a goal-oriented page that makes it easy for
> someone who just knows "I want to write a jabber client" to get to the
> Twisted Words page, the jabber/xmpp examples, the Twisted Words
> examples, etc.

I wonder whether I could offer anything in terms of getting the
Twisted site onto better hosting.  I
t's often unreachable, and also often unusably slow but I'm not sure
whether that's a horsepower or software issue, or both.

I have lots of server space in good quarters so if that's of interest
please have whoever would be in charge of that contact me off-list.