[Twisted-Python] Guidance on Proxy-type Application

Dan charnedn at muohio.edu
Thu May 28 21:39:14 EDT 2009

Semi, OT: Having glyph's example (or one like it) would've probably
shaved a week off my initial foray into Twisted.

I respectfully recommend that a version containing a docstring or two
be included somewhere on the site, possibly alongside the "Finger"
tutorial under the heading "a simple example of how to use Twisted for
people with a deadline."

Also, this comment:
> Twisted's users don't always realize that protocols and factories
> and so on are just regular objects, with no special rules; they just
> get methods called on them by the reactor.

should be prominently featured somewhere.

-Dan