[Twisted-Python] May 2nd Sprint
exarkun at divmod.com
Sun May 3 16:42:38 EDT 2009
The sprint yesterday went quite well. He's a quick peek at what everyone was
* Drake Smith and Itamar Shtull-Trauring spent time fixing problems with our
documentation and addressing a potential problem with the __str__ of
* Dave Sturgis worked on adding frame-drop notification to LoopingCall
* Thomas Hervé contributed remotely with code for the Conch "session"
branch and tests for a regression fix in Conch's ssh agent support
* Michael Hudson also participated remotely, continuing to work towards
support for multiple byte ranges in HTTP range requests in the Twisted
* Glyph Lefkowitz finished the removal of a lot of decrepit gtk1-based
application code, reviewed much of the other work done at the sprint,
and triaged a bunch of tickets.
* Chris Armstrong added an API to the new HTTP client currently under
development to allow applications to interrupt it and disconnect at
arbitrary times. He also paired with me to fix a memory leak triggered
by trial's --until-failure option.
* I also worked on some Conch fixes, reviewed some code, and triaged
Thanks to Divmod and the TSF sponsors who picked up lunch for all the
More information about the Twisted-Python