[Twisted-Python] Twisted conch - ssh question

Ameya Lokare lokare.ameya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:44:00 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get the sshsimpleserver.py and sshsimpleclient.py from the
examples <http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/conch/documentation/examples/>to
talk to each other. Both work fine with the standard linux ssh
client/server respectively, but I couldn't get them to communicate with each
other. All I want to do is simple data transfers to and fro, over the SSH
channel (no commands to be executed). I could get the session established,
but couldn't figure out how to do send data across from the client to the
server. I tried channel.write, but that didn't appear to work. Sorry if this
is too trivial a question, I'm a newbie to both Python and twisted. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ameya