[Twisted-Python] Twisted.mail SMTP server question

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Thu Mar 12 08:36:29 EDT 2009

I had great success setting up a server to host about 20 domains'
emails by merging the following instructions:

All the instructions from here:

BUT the SQL schema detailed from here (as it works for postfixadmin)

Postfixadmin from here:

Web mail from here:

And web mail / postfixadmin integration from here:

It probably took me about 12 hours in all. I'd bet my life you
couldn't get all of that functionality out of Twisted's mail module in
the same amount of time ;)

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244