[Twisted-Python] Gsoc 2009

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Wed Mar 11 16:58:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:34:51 +0530, kartik rustagi <kashes911 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Is twisted applying as an organization in this year's Gsoc? I as a
>student will be interested in working for it.

Since the deadline for organization applications is tomorrow and as far as
I know, no one involved with Twisted has started working on that, it seems
likely that Twisted will not participate as an organization this year.  We
may get involved as part of the PSF organization's participation, which is
what we've done in years past.  If you're interested in participating as a
student on a Twisted project, let us know what project you have in mind so
we can make sure someone applies to be a mentor.

Jean-Paul