[Twisted-Python] Error when trying to import reactor

Ian Fountain ian.fountain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:24:54 EDT 2009

Well Florent and Glyph, you saved the day :). I downloaded and installed
OpenSSL now no errors. One last question... before installing OpenSSL it
recommended I get the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables (which I did)... was
this necessary? Thanks again for all your help... I am sure I will be back
with more questions soon :).