[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted developers: please donate your time!

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 12:34:54 EST 2009

Hi Itamar and Colleages:

>As part of the TSF's fundraising efforts, we are trying to get upfront
>donations of time you will spend developing Twisted. It will then get
>matched by a donor, if we are successful in getting this grant. So if
>you're planning on working on Twisted anyway this year, your work will
>count twice as much!

I would happy to donate some time to developing Twisted. However  since the only Twisted code I have really looked at is the reactor, I am not sure where I can contribute. Off-hand documentation is a safe bet. Perhaps you provide suggestions and I can figure out whether I can do it, when, and how much time I can devote?

Cheers,
Andrew