[Twisted-Python] Twisted developers: please donate your time!

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Tue Mar 3 00:41:58 EST 2009

On 2 Mar, 02:08 pm, itamar at itamarst.org wrote:
>On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 21:25 +1300, Michael Hudson wrote:
>>2009/2/24 Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at itamarst.org>:
>> > As part of the TSF's fundraising efforts, we are trying to get
>> > donations of time you will spend developing Twisted. It will then
>> > matched by a donor, if we are successful in getting this grant. So
>> > you're planning on working on Twisted anyway this year, your work
>> > count twice as much!
>> >
>> > So, if you're interested, please reply, saying something like "I
>> > spend two weeks working on Gopher support over the next year."
>>I don't entirely understand, but I will commit to spending the
>>equivalent of two working weeks as a general review monkey over the
>>next year.  Is that the sort of thing you wanted to hear?
>Yes - thanks to you and all thee rest of the people who are
>volunteering! Anyone else willing to step up?

Sorry for the delay - I started writing a program to calculate my
minimum probable contribution over the next year, and got stuck on that

In addition to attending most of the sprints, which add up to roughly
three weeks of work (including the PyCon sprint), I plan to spend at
least the equivalent of one week on general reviews and one week on new
development on the coming year.

So let's call that 5 weeks of work.