[Twisted-Python] Twisted book(s)?

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:26:53 EDT 2009

You may also find Foundations of Python Network Programming useful -
it has large sections on twisted, particularly IMAP
(http://www.complete.org/publications/pynet/)

You can also read these useful reviews of the above as well as the
O'Reilly book, written by a Twisted dev:
http://eagain.net/articles/review-pynet/
http://eagain.net/articles/review-snakeball/

Cheers,
Reza