[Twisted-Python] (Mis)indented Posts (list administrativia)

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Fri Jul 3 11:49:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:32:07 -0400, Gerrat Rickert <grickert at coldstorage.com> wrote:
>...ok, I've created a new post twice on this list twice, and both times
>my post has been indented and placed under a completely
>different/irrelevant post
>And Here:
>...if this post hijacks a thread as well, then it will be 3 times.
>...this seems to be something specific to the twisted python mailing

I don't really know much about how mailman generates those threaded views.
twisted-python is running on an unmodified mailman 1:2.1.9-9ubuntu1 install.
Perhaps this could be caused by exim4 configuration somehow (we do have
various exim4 configuration customizations), but that's the only thing I
can think of.  Any pointers on what information is used to determine the
threading structure of messages?