[Twisted-Python] reactor.stop() and thread and wxPython problem

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Fri Jan 16 02:37:54 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I have written some code using Twisted that spawns threads and another
using wxPython integration. For some reason when reactor.stop() is
called they don't always exit. I suspect that the reactor is waiting on
the threads to finish, which they apparently don't do, and as for the wx
integration, I don't know, maybe wx's main loop is in a separate thread
and it would be the same problem. Does anyone know/have an idea or has
anyone else experienced this?

Thank you,
Gabriel