[Twisted-Python] [Q] Naming Service for Twisted Servers

V S P toreason at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 9 23:06:46 EST 2009

Thank you for the replies.  Wanted to make sure I was not missing
a 'twisted goodie'

What is ZeroConf?  Can you please point me to the project page
(I searched for some but did not find something twisted/python
specific).

my client will be a program that reads rows of 'requests' from the
database and dispatch them to available twisted servers (I call it
Dispatcher).  Then twisted servers will use the pool of worker threads
(with help of Ampula plugin I guess) to do the work (that will take
hours
of not more).

So there will be just one program that needs to be
aware of all the available servers in my scenario.

Also I can see that some people might have needed a 'proxy'
that sits infront of the cluster of twisted servers and that proxy
has some balancing mechanism.  And if there is any body that has that
solution I would like to know as well.

thank you again.

--
  V S P