[Twisted-Python] Re: Problems with signalProcess on Windows

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:07:58 EST 2009

OK, it looks like I solved this.  My external program is a python
program.  I was starting it without the "-u" flag to Python, which
turns on unbuffered output.  Adding the "-u" flag made the error go
away.

I found this tip in the docstrings of the _dumbwin32proc.py Twisted module.

Whoever put that note there, thanks!!!

Cheers,

Brian