[Twisted-Python] Some news about currently-pending code-reviews

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:03:42 EST 2009

On Dec 24, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Tim Allen wrote:

> You don't have to be a Twisted expert to help out, and don't worry about whether you're experienced enough to spot every possible problem - most patches get reviewed *at
> least* two or three times by different people, and every problem you pick up and the developer addresses is one less issue the next reviewer has to think about.

Thanks for the encouragement, Tim.   I've shied away from reviews as the first couple of tickets I tried to pick up, that were relevant to the things I *use* every day, were so far over my head (Twisted-wise) that I just kind of gave up.

It was very strange to know and have used all of the concepts in the tickets, but have absolutely no idea what to *do* about it vis a vis the Twisted tickets in question.  It was kind of like knowing all the nouns in a language but no verbs.

I'll see if I can find some of the "easy" ones that are in some way related to my actual work and get started again...

Thanks,

Steve
aka/ssteinerX
aka/S