[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Dec 18 15:51:51 EST 2009

On Dec 18, 2009, at 3:37 PM, Kevin Horn wrote:

> I don't currently have access to Twisted SVN (as far as I know, anyway), but if the Twisted guys want to give me access, I'm fine with that.

I'm not particularly opposed to it, but at this stage I don't think it would help very much either.  The sandbox is a crummy place to stage stuff.

We already have an active mirror of Twisted on launchpad <https://code.launchpad.net/twisted>, which might be easier to get started with if you want to make a branch for the *output* of the conversion.  lore2sphinx itself could probably live anywhere, though.