[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Dec 18 00:40:43 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Kevin Horn wrote:

> Hmmm...I guess my "send an update every week" idea was a little optimistic. :)
>
> Again haven't had as much time to devote to this as I would have preferred.  More of Glyph's "real life" getting in the way I guess (had a new baby added to the household last week!), but here's a quick rundown:

Wait, *my* "real life" is getting in the way?  I would have figured that if my real life were getting in *both* of our ways, I'd be getting a lot more done! ;-).

Thanks for continuing on with this project, and continuing to write these progress reports.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this plan get executed!

Sadly I don't have any feedback for you because it's hard to tell what's changed since the last time.  Do you have a change log or diffs of some kind somewhere?