No subject

Sun Apr 26 06:47:01 MDT 2009

ts and have the server reply for each request.<br>
So, for example: if the client sends &quot;Hello!&quot;, the server will re=
ply : &quot;Hello, [ip address of client]&quot;.<br>
But my point is: I can handle the communication between 1 server and 1 clie=
nt only, but how Can I do if I have multiple clients connected?<br>
My objective is: I have 4 clients connected, and I want the server to send =
a data to only one specific client (I will provide the ip address and port =
for this specific client)<br>
I imagine that The correct way to do this is: having one thread for each cl=
ient connection, and calling that specific thread to write down a message, =
am I correct?<br>
Does someone has an example on how can I do that?<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Renan Mathias Fernandes<br>