No subject

Sun Apr 26 08:47:01 EDT 2009

requests and have the server reply for each request.
So, for example: if the client sends "Hello!", the server will reply :
"Hello, [ip address of client]".
But my point is: I can handle the communication between 1 server and 1
client only, but how Can I do if I have multiple clients connected?
My objective is: I have 4 clients connected, and I want the server to send a
data to only one specific client (I will provide the ip address and port for
this specific client)
I imagine that The correct way to do this is: having one thread for each
client connection, and calling that specific thread to write down a message,
am I correct?

Does someone has an example on how can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Renan Mathias Fernandes

Twisted-Python mailing list
Twisted-Python at

I am trying to learn about Twisted Matrix, and for that I am modifying the =
Echo Client &amp; Server example to archive few goals:<br>