[Twisted-Python] cx_Oracle, Twisted - rollback failed

Steve Lewis spiritualmechanic at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 15:08:13 EDT 2009

> Is there some way it can determine that the connection has been lost aside
> from trying the rollback (and is compatible with other DB-API 2.0 modules)?
>
> Jean-Paul

Oops, I actually did see my message going through now. Sorry for the duplicate.

To answer your question, I was under the impression that the cp_reconnect would check to see if the connection existed already. Is there a way to have it check that query before rolling back? I'm guessing other databases/apis don't throw exceptions on a rollback if the connection is gone?
Steve