[Twisted-Python] Upcoming Twisted Sprint in Cambridge, MA

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Mon Apr 27 12:29:57 EDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:35:43 -0400, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
>Hello All,
>I'd like to organize another Twisted sprint in Cambridge, MA in May.  As
>with previous sprints, this is an all day event, most likely hosted at the
>Divmod office in Porter Square, for Twisted hacking.  Chris Armstrong has
>raised plugin system improvements as a possible topic.  Other topics are
>welcome as well, of course.
>It's been a couple months since our last sprint.  I think it would be nice
>to have a sprint early in May and another one late in May.  How do people
>feel about May 2nd or 3rd for the first sprint?

Okay, it's official.  Sprint is on for this Saturday, May 2nd.  I'll be
there by 10 AM and probably be around until at least 6 PM (likely later).

Anyone who would like directions or other information about how to
participate, please feel free to contact.

I'll also propose a couple days for the next one.  Does anyone have a
preference between May 23rd and May 30th?