[Twisted-Python] One of a kind Gucci reps

Hope Rios tv at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 22 05:04:15 EDT 2009

So you thought owning a brand name watch was out of your reach? Think again!
http://www.wofovaxuc.cn

Diam0nd Reps has it all: Rolex, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and many more, for a fraction of the price of an original watch. And don't forget: when you order two watches, you get an extra 15 percent discount over our already low prices!
http://www.wofovaxuc.cn

With so many watches that look and work like the real thing, I guarantee you'll have a delicious time finding yours at our store!