[Twisted-Python] Couched 0.1: CouchDB twisted client

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Wed Sep 10 04:00:59 EDT 2008

Henrik Thostrup Jensen ha scritto:
> 2008/9/5 Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com
> <mailto:exarkun at divmod.com>>
>
>     On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:48:08 +0200, Henrik Thostrup Jensen
>     <thostrup at gmail.com <mailto:thostrup at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         [snip]
>
>         Twisted web is currently not an option (I need request
>         pipelining and http 1.1).
>

>     Which other HTTP 1.1 features do you need?
>

> HTTP 1.1 status codes, notable 303 (see other). I could probably use
> 302, but 303 is the "correct" behaviour for my case. This should be
> relatively easy to implement.
>
> Furthermore I need the server to support large uploads (last i checked
> the 640K limitation was still there) and downloads, and with reasonable
> efficiancy.

You can try to use Nginx with the upload module
http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/upload.en.html

The upload module parse the multipart/form-data entity body, and saves
all file fields to temporary files.

The backend server receive a multipart/form-data entity body where each
file field is replaced with several fields: *_name, *_content_type,
*_file_name, *_tmp_path (names are configurable).

 > [...]

Manlio Perillo