[Twisted-Python] irc server run by twisted and (probably) django
manuel at vikingosegundo.de
Tue Oct 14 09:13:20 EDT 2008
I am new to twisted - so I am not very into it yet.
I want to create a IRC Server that reacts a little bit different
compared to others:
* only registered users will be able to /list channels and /join them.
* /list only returns channels the user registered
* /join is only apply-able on those channels, too
* /join new-channel won't work
* Registering and channel-creation is done not in IRC but in a
website, probably driven by django.
Any comment on this is welcomed
* where should I start?
* existing similar projects?
More information about the Twisted-Python