[Twisted-Python] RPython and Twisted

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 16:21:20 EST 2008

Hi Folks:

This is new to me so here goes.....

I am taking my first baby steps with PyPy. I wish to start experimenting by re-writing an example (the programme I posted in RPtyhon and converting it to C. However I want to still use Twisted for networking.

One approach I was thinking about was to somehow compile the program as a C extension library and somehow have it talk to Twisted - I would like to keep my code and Twisted in the same process. Am I on the right track?

Any hints would be appreciated. If there is interest I can summarise my findings.

Cheers,
Andrew